Dr. John's Profile
Dr. John M has provided 100% useful answers
Click the button below to get health advice from Dr.John M .
Questions answered provided by this doctor
- is ptosis hereditary ? If it is what is percentage of having via hereditary
- good evening Dr.I've been having this issue that i cannot hold my urine for long and most times it starts flowing down my legs.. i don't really know why..please i need an answer.
- my dad had a surgery in his right leg while he was much younger during the 70s and now it's affecting his walking as he grows older, please what could be done to make him walk better again
- i did lab test last year November to know my hormone profile.The result is:Hyperprolactinemia,hence annovulation. What drug can i use to correct it?I'm 46yrs old and TTC.
- What ciuld cause constant geadache